Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday, August 18th, 2010

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Wednesday, August 18th, 2010

Good morning folks; it's Wednesday already.

Cali, hope your computer is fixed by now. If anything happened to my desktop, I'd spit. The laptop up and died with a *poof*. We have to wait to get a new one.

So, anyone starting school? Smiles? You back already? Here's wishing you a better semester.

Don't forget---any and all ideas for dinner are appreciated. We do have posts for recipes and quick meals for us nurses on the go.

Ricu, when are YOU due back? We miss you! Don't forget to tell us about your vacation......

When you can, post a few pictures in an album; I'd love to see some of the scenery, etc.

Unhappy

I got my new internet card on Monday. However, it seems to have something wrong with it because the connection keeps dropping and then I get the same error message over and over again when I try to bring it up again. Frustrating. I hate to call these people again, but for all the money I pay for the equipment insurance every month, they should send me something that works. So maybe I'll call today and see what they say.

Remember, it is always the customers problem, NEVER theirs!

Unhappy

I am not happy with my internet provider anyway. It would not take much for me to take my business elsewhere.

I hate to ask....who IS your provider?

All is well here. I should go get my aunt's mail and bring it over, but I am Queen of Procrastination right now. I'll get going soon enough.

Unhappy

I have a mobile broadband card from Sprint. They screwed me when I signed up by telling me my credit was bad so they had to impose a "spending limit" on my account. However, I never get anywhere near the "spending limit", because if I am late with a payment they shut the service off before the next month is even due. About a year ago, they started charging another $5 on my account, because, as they stated, I have a "spending limit". Then I got a nasty letter about my over use of my "unlimited" account. About two weeks ago, they sent an email telling me that after the next billing cycle they are going to start providing me with the means to authorize charging me for my overuse of "unlimited", or they will shut the service off when I have reached my "limit" of "unlimited". I was very ready to leave Sprint when they started in with the extra five bucks. Too bad I refuse to do business with Verizon. Think I will check out T-Mobile.

No internet on my cell phone here, but I live Verizon. That is the 'original' AT&T, btw. We had the 'new' AT&T for cell's, but when the new phone we got my husband broke w/in 2 months, and then again 2 months after that....bye bye! Oh, and may I add, it was a new model phone that just came out, and 5 months after it came out, it was gone!

everyone. I am not in a good mood and it makes me sad. I cannot for the life of me figure out why eating comes before breathing? That is how my day went. Oh well, what else is new.
    ER-RN

It is alright to get tired, but, never give up."

Proud Grancama!

Eatting before breathing? You'll have to explain that one, Grandma....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast