Thread: Hello!

Hello!

My name is Sonya, I am in my last semester of nursing school to get my ASN. I am counting down the days. I do plan to go on and get my BSN, I have a lot of the classes out of the way already. I had time while waiting to get into our nursing program. Any tips for NCLEX are welcome. Thanks for letting me post.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Welcome to the site, Sonya! Glad to have you with us.

So, you graduate sometime in December, eh? Congratulations, and good luck! Stop by the NCLEX section, and read some of the posts there. The main thing is to study, but remember to get a good rest the night before the Big Test. Does your school have a review course beforehand? What study aides do you guys use?

Hope to see you around often!

'Cat'

Smile

Welcome to the site and congrats on your upcoming graduation. Good luck on NCLEX.

Welcome.

Answer as many questions as you can. Understand the right and wrong answers. Like Cougar stated, the day prior, do anything besides studying for NCLEX. All the best.
    ER-RN

It is alright to get tired, but, never give up."

Proud Grancama!

Hello Sonya,

Are your boards coming up, or have you taken them yet? Let us know how you made out

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.nursefriendly.com

Hello Sonya I am new here also, hope we can thread each other, My name is Trump not the rich but coming from los angels from University of Southern California, thanks bye
    Never change that way a person sees you but let the mblex test show you how the human body and the language it puts out show you the signs of a person -Luther Canford

Hello Sonya!
    I recently finished my ASN program and know how you must feel to be so close. My advice for NCLEX is to not worry about the number of questions you get. I took a course to study for the NCLEX and the instructor told me that one in every ten people HAVE to take all 265 questions, for future testing purposes. I was one in ten and I was so anxious that I had to take all of the questions. Then one day later I got an email from the state Board of Nursing granting me my license. (I also recieved a survey about the NCLEX I took, and asked around to my friends if they had to and none of them had to do a survery. So, i think that had something to do with me taking all the questions)
    Good Luck!!!
    Rachael Hollifield, ASN, RN