Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi,

I joined ? I think about a month ago and I forgot and had to recover my password. This is my first post here (?) I think.

Cute Turkey.

I am a 10+ years licensed ICU RN considering grad school (not sure in what) sometime in 2011. I have about 1/3 of a MSN actually from being admitted to a couple of other programs and then not being able to continue because life got in the way. I'm not sure if I want to re-enroll in those programs or not.

I am a proudly banned member of allnurses, as I know many of you are and an active member on JUN.

Thanks for having me!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Welcome to the site, mad hatter! We are happy to have you with us.

Of course, there are QUITE a few members here from AN, but this post http://www.ultimatenurse.com/forum/f...rs-here-93964/ just got started not to long ago. I know The Bird got screwed over.....

What were you 'thunking' of in the way of an MSN?

Hope to see you as often as you can drop by.

Welcome to the site.

I totally support your decision if you decide to get the MSN. You clearly want it or your wouldn't have so many aborted attempts. I did the same thing. South Carolina when I was living there. Then Sonoma State here in Cali. Finally ended up at UC San Francisco...love it. Finished it!!!!

Now I am a 3rd year doctoral student there. Love it! But much harder because so much of it is independent work and I am no self-starter. For online stuff, I have heard than Capella is a good Distance Ed program

Welcome to Ultimate Nurses. Much better treatment than AN. If you have a real beef with AN, try http://BannedfromAllNurses.socialgo.com

That is me as SameRNasB4 and I just started the site two days ago, so be patient!!!

Take good care!

Happy Turkey Day
    Steph R. RN, MS

Hey, madhatter! to the site!

I wasn't banned, just demoted at AnalNurse. Ain't they a freaking joke over there? The way I now see it, why pay for posting in select Forums, when you can post for free elsewhere?! How could I have been so blind?

I hope you drop by often! I know you will like it here.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Hey,
    welcome to the site - I was never involved at AN. I too am thinking of continuing my education but hesitate to pull the trigger on the tuition dollars in this economy. I would dearly love to complete my BSN then an NP in family practice as we may someday move to a rural area. I've already had one offer at an Indian reservation doing OB Gyn nursing. But with a youngster in school (3rd grade) it's tough to relocate.
    Welcome and Namaste.

Hppy

Welcome to Ultimate Nurse.
    ER-RN

It is alright to get tired, but, never give up."

Proud Grancama!