Hello!
My name is Jennifer and I'm new to this board. I've been reading the posts and have seen lots of people talking about the travel job shortage. I work for ReadyLink HealthCare, a Joint Commission Accredited nurse staffing agency and we have MANY positions. Thought it might be helpful to post some info on here. Please contact me for more information about any of these positions. Our application process is very simple and does not require all kinds of paperwork! We only require the paperwork after we get you a job

ReadyLink HealthCare, a Joint Commission Accredited nurse staffing agency is currently recruiting Registered Nurses for hundreds of travel assignments

Requirements:
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have 2 or more years of experience as an RN in the unit for which you are applying

What We Offer:
- Health Care Stipend
- Guaranteed Shifts (even if the census is low, you still get paid)
- Weekly Pay
- Maximum Per Diem Pay Allowance (non-taxed)
- Direct Deposit
- Personalized Travel Planner
- Positive Work Environment Where You’re Needed!

Positions are available NOW in the following units: Case Manager, Cath Lab, CCU, Critical Care, CVICU, CVOR, ER, Home Health, L/D, M/S, NICU, OR, PACU, Peds, PICU, Psych and Radiology.

Positions are available NOW in the following cities: Fairbanks (AK), Phoenix (AZ), Glendale (AZ), Tucson (AZ), Greely (CO), Saint Petersburg (FL), Bloomington (IL), Calais (MN), Las Vegas (NV), Ashland (OR), Klamath Falls (OR), Torrington (WY), Worland (WY) and the following cities in California: Alameda, Arroyo Grande, Bakersfield, Barstow, Blythe, Crescent City, Fontana, Fort Bragg, Fremont, Gardena, Glendale, Oakland, Oxnard, Rancho Mirage, Ridgecrest, Riverside, Sacramento, Santa Ana, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Santa Maria, Tracy, Vallejo and Victorville.

Interview today. Start next week!