thnx "aloooot...."

even if u didnt give the real thing...
    but,,,,
    thnx aloooooooot..!!

TRUST ME...

u'll always see me around.......!!!

but at least u've tried.........!!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Aly, those ARE the real things! Per Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nursing_diagnosis

The NANDA-I system of nursing diagnosis provides for four categories.
    1. Actual diagnosis - "A clinical judgment about human experience/responses to health conditions/life processes that exist in an individual, family, or community". An example of an actual nursing diagnosis is: Sleep deprivation.
    2. Risk diagnosis - "Describes human responses to health conditions/life processes that may develop in a vulnerable individual/family/community. It is supported by risk factors that contribute to increased vulnerability." An example of a risk diagnosis is: Risk for shock.
    3. Health promotion diagnosis - "A clinical judgment about a person’s, family’s or community’s motivation and desire to increase wellbeing and actualize human health potential as expressed in the readiness to enhance specific health behaviors, and can be used in any health state." An example of a health promotion diagnosis is: Readiness for enhanced nutrition.
    4. Syndrome diagnosis - "A clinical judgment describing a specific cluster of nursing diagnoses that occur together, and are best addressed together and through similar interventions." An example of a syndrome diagnosis is: Relocation stress syndrome.[3]
    I think you can take it from there, right?

My reply might be too late but for any student nurses who might be asking the same questions...

Here is a list of nursing diagnosis for nursing care plans that you might find helpful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12