Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday, December 12th, 2010

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Sunday, December 12th, 2010

Well, it's Sunday. folks. As for the snow, we got some, but it ain't coming down too bad---YET. Looks more like very light flurries at the present. We shall see.......

Grandma, glad to see you dropped in earlier. When you get a chance, let us know what's going on---why is your sleep schedule off?

Husband just delivered me a nice hot cuppa and is singing 'Let it Snow'. WHY do I always think of Die Hard with that song?

See you all later......

Good morning, folks! We are getting snow, also. It's light so far, which I will NOT complain about. Da Moose is singing 'Let It Snow' at the present. I think he wants to be in MN.

I am about to drag self off to get some coffee myself. See you!

Morning, Bird! Stay warm, ok?

Syck, thought you'd be interested in this post. Don't you go here? http://www.ultimatenurse.com/forum/f...ol-dean-94186/

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post
    Morning, Bird! Stay warm, ok?

Syck, thought you'd be interested in this post. Don't you go here? http://www.ultimatenurse.com/forum/f...ol-dean-94186/
    Yep, we got the announcement last week. They searched for a year for this guy. Hope it was worth it!
    Steph R. RN, MS

NO snow for most Californians.

I know that snow is a pain for those of you that put up with it all winter, but we Californians have to flock to Nevada to ski, or build snowmen.

Today will be an ok day. I hope to do homework...a significant amount! My cat is in heat and wandering around screaming like a banshee. I feel sorry for her, but she is a beautiful Persian and we will eventually breed her at least once, then spay her and get us all, including her, some relief.

My son has a visitor, so my husband and I are cooking a big breakfast. His friends like to sleep over just for the famous breakfast my husband cooks. I like having his friends come her rather than him going there...I means I get to keep a close eye on things. He is 17 doesn't drive. But we also get frequent visits from the girlfriend, and that's a situation that I am watching very closely. Gotta watch those 17 year old boys.

Steph R. RN, MS

The only problem I have with snow is when the winds come flying from the North. THEN I complain. Drifting snow sucks.

Milton, my avatar, is a Himalayan. God bless him, he was a character. Closest I'll get to having a cat, as Husband is allergic to them, and I hate the way cats will go where-ever they want.

I know my father-in-law said there was a way to knock dogs out of heat; too bad I don't know if it'd work for cats.

The white stuff is coming down a little thicker now, but not really heavy. It looks pretty, though, like a classic Christmas picture.

Just watching the GB/Detroit FB game, rooting for the Lions. I LOATHE GB. Anyone else watching FB today? Heard the Metrodome got dented big time due to the massive amount of snow dumped in MN; guess Wisconsin ain't much better.

I could totally live in the snow. However, my lovely wife has a anaphylactic reaction to cold weather and will literally swell up and pass out. SOOOO.....I stick to sunny CA.

Quote Originally Posted by trimedic37 View Post
    I could totally live in the snow. However, my lovely wife has a anaphylactic reaction to cold weather and will literally swell up and pass out. SOOOO.....I stick to sunny CA.

Sorry, but somehow I do NOT go for the anaphylactic shock bit at all.

Regardless, welcome to the Daily Thread, trimedic!

Detroit 7, GB 3. Hot dang! Good defenses, I tell ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast