Thread: Room 4 Rent Manteca, Ca.

Room 4 Rent Manteca, Ca.

One or Two bedrooms are available in my home. I live in Manteca; Ca. Manteca is located roughly 80 east of San Francisco. It is centrally located to most northern California destinations. To get to Lake Tahoe, Napa, or even Monterey the drive is no longer than 2 to 4 hours to the furthest destination. Stockton Ca. is 10 minutes away that has an airport with one daily flight to Las Vegas for that needed weekend getaway. Some information about the home. It is 1500 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The inside of the house has been completely remodeled. Pictures are available. I have lived in my neighborhood for 20 years. It is quiet with the occasional dog barking. Everyone looks out for each other. Bedrooms are unfurnished but I will furnish them with new furniture and beds if needed. Bedrooms have Direct TV service. A 2-person hot tub is available and a fitness gym caliber treadmill is also available for use. A little about me. I am 44 years old, single with no children. I am a firefighter / paramedic working in the bay area. In March my work schedule will change to a 48 hour on / 96 hour off schedule. I will be spending most of my 4 days off at my home located in Sierra Foothills about 20 minutes from Yosemite. That home my also be available for weekend getaways for a minimal fee. Rent will be negotiable and will not exceed $500 per month. I will pay for all utilities and maintenance of the home. You will have to provide your own food. All Rental agreements will be in writting. Length of rental to be discussed. To chat and find out more with me we can SKYPE or chat online. Feel free to contact me via email at mestrorents@yahoo.com
    Last edited by mestrorents; 01-12-2011 at 05:00 PM.