Thread: Tuesday, January 18th, 2011

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Tuesday, January 18th, 2011

Morning, folks. Yeah, I'm up after a lousy nights' sleep. Back is hurting, my head hurts---and the day hasn't even started.

Hope you all have a good day. I'll muddle through somehow.

Ricu
    Snowing again... Hopefully class isn't canceled again this week after last weeks cancellation. Make ups are a drag although we've been working online. That helps. Cat, wishing you well.

R

We had snow yesterday morning; it then turned to rain/sleet. It's probably on its' way to you now.

2 cups of coffee later, and much dragging, I am going to get self in gear. Got a few things to do still.

I'll still be poking my nose in.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Just dropping in for a quick hello before I'm out for the day - Got patients in 3 hospital and want to see them all if possible plus a corporate meeting to attend They're giving me a Blackberry today which must means I'll be expected to answer after-hours email as well - Well at least I have a job - Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go........LALALALALALALALAL

Peace

Hppy

OK, all hell has officially broken loose. Can't find my calender books, which have phone numbers in them----have been getting MORE calls, one of which is my adopted uncle, who is laid up in the hospital. He may be on the verge of leukemia; had been exposed to Agent Orange, had one kidney removed...... If it wasn't for the insanity going on already, I'd be worse off. I know it'll kick in later on.

Hppy, looks like you ain't going anywhere for a while.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    It never rains but it does pour!!!!! I'm not quitting my job until the new business is well under way - I've got a pretty good job - with lots of autonomy and decent pay and bennies - plus I love my clients. But just as I did with my psych patients I start think - Who will take care of them if I don't. I spent the day at one of the major teaching hospital's in California and wish all hospitals took such good care of my peeps.

peace and Namaste

Hppy

God---just got back a little more than an hour ago. Showed up at FH at 3:15; Dad was there, sitting in his car, rubber necking. There were 2 foxes in the parking lot! Weird things are going on, and I still say it's Mom telling us something.

FH did a great job. Survived the night on 1 1/2 cups of lethally strong coffee, a cookie, and nothing else from the time we got there until we left. Hadn't eatten since about 11:30 am. Talk about crash-and-burns upon leaving. No hystrionics, just laughter and fond rememberances---the way it should be. I cannot put my full thoughts into mere words right now, as things are too fresh.

With that, I am going to head off to bed. Take care all, and see you all in the morning.