Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday, February 7th, 2011

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Monday, February 7th, 2011

Morning, I think. I swear the dang penguin used the cymbals on me.

Of course, dental appointment is today. Not exactly looking forward to it, but I gotta get this done.

What's going on with the rest of you today?

Ricu
    Worked the weekend, now off till Thursday. Wrapping up some project work for my class today while the carpenter and plumber make a lot of noise around the house...

Ricu
    Cat,

Good luck with the tooth. Is tramadol a possibility for pain relief?

R

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post
    Morning, I think. I swear the dang penguin used the cymbals on me.

Of course, dental appointment is today. Not exactly looking forward to it, but I gotta get this done.

What's going on with the rest of you today?

Honestly, I think tramadol is worthless. On top of that, I will probably be needing something a bit stronger, due to the location of said 'tooth-to-be-worked-on'.

I hate this year already.

Oh, what joy! After I had asked the damned fools to call as soon as they open at 8 am, I JUST got a call from my former dentist's office. Mind you, Dad goes there, and JR said that the office opens at 8. When did I get the call? 9:50 am. And you wonder why I ain't gonna see them anymore?

If one wants an attitude, I can show them attitude. We have Dental Insurance, but they piddled around with it, and charged us for stuff that was covered. Then when I tried to explain that due to mitigating circumstances over the past 2 years, they have a comeback. Guess what, folks; I simply said: Well, tit for tat; you don't want to listen, I can play the game too.

Some freaking business policy. Now they are 'closed' on Saturdays? Must have good enough business where they don't need mine.

Thank you for letting me spout, as have had enough. I am calm, cool, and collected, and feel good after my tirade both on the phone and here.

May as well make the best of things now.

Good luck with your tooth, Cat. My dental office stopped working on Saturdays too. And I have always been amazed by how much over and above my coverage that I have to fork over. Unfortunately, I don't see many options available. What happened to the forum layout? This new format is awful. Please go back to the old way. This is too hard to read.

Cali, I don't see any difference in the Forum. Perhaps you are using a different computer?

Just got back from new Dentist. No pain---yet. This office is cool: explains stuff, has patient 'help'....just like the ideal nurse/patient bit. New place open on Saturdays, which is decent. Husband can go see them, as he travels a bit to and from work.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar

Page format

The page format does differ depending on your computer and operating system - My computer at work give a horrendouse format that's hard to read and follow - my one at home is extremely user friendly and easy.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post
    Honestly, I think tramadol is worthless. On top of that, I will probably be needing something a bit stronger, due to the location of said 'tooth-to-be-worked-on'.

I hate this year already.
    I always like darvocet for post procedure dental pain - It was just enough to take the edge off - I usually only needed half of one. Too bad they took it off the market - something about it causing heart attacks - Now it's all over the TV here in California as in if you or a loved one have used Darvocet and suffered a heart attack call the law office of ____________ at 1-800-Bad-drug. The trial lawyers are at it again.

Peace and Namaste

Hppy

Ricu
    Thought I'd ask since some people do well with NSAIDS. Hope it all went well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast