Thread: Don't deal with trustaff!! The worst company!! They will steal your pay!!

Don't deal with trustaff!! The worst company!! They will steal your pay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Anne View Post
    Hello All,
    I have begun looking into travel nursing. There are just so many different companies out there. Any suggestions on who to go with? Any info would be great!! Thank you!!
    Ashley
    Please DON'T deal with TruStaff as they will steal you pay!! Check online for google "Trustaff complaints" I was a coder in GUAM in June 2010 and they stole my pay!!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Charisse, I hope you don't mind that I split your post off for a seperate thread.

Perhaps you can explain what your statement of TruStaff 'stealing' your pay?

By the way: welcome to the site!

I would not deal with Trustaff. I am looking for a travel assignment. One of the companies I was looking at was TruStaff. They where trying to force contracts off on me that I did not want. They discussed a contract which required PBDS. So I emailed the recruiter the following :

With regards to PBDS I am not willing to subject myself to accepting a travel assignment that is contingent on me passing a test that is administered in the first day or two. The test is subjective I do fear the unknown and honestly think that ones credentials certifications and references should be enough. The sole purpose of this test when it was initially comprised was to assess each RN's level of critical thinking skills upon hire and then review areas of needed improvement with the results of their test. This test was not comprised to be utilized as a tool to fire or hire a nurse.

The recruiter called 3 days later saying that she could not view my information went online when she was on the phone. Even printed off each screen and emailed her the info she has not got back to me.

The least she could have done is give a nay or yeah about what I emailed her

Good for you, desertangelrn

Angry TruSTAFF Stealing Pay& committing Fraud by not sending out W-2's to prevent tax file!

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post
    Charisse, I hope you don't mind that I split your post off for a seperate thread.

Perhaps you can explain what your statement of TruStaff 'stealing' your pay?

By the way: welcome to the site!

I was stating of my worst experience of TRuStaff stealing pay as I worked for them back in 2010 and they stole my pay with lies because as a Coder & Auditor, I refused to commit Medical Care Fraud and they refused to pay me my still owed unpaid wages and they lied to the IRS by not providing my W-2's to prevent me from getting my tax refund which I never was able to file because of TruSTaff. All nurses and applicants will do best by not dealing with these scammers who lie to get your oversees and not pay you. I endured racist slurs from JEff ( a senior recruiter) who uses the "N" word constantly. And the directors like PAM and owner Brent/Brett will laugh in your face as they are scamming hardworking people.