Thread: Friday, February 25th, 2011

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Friday, February 25th, 2011

Morning, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Teeituptom View Post
    Im here, does that help
    Hey, Teeitup! Glad to see you drop by. Yeah, it helps.

Guess I was a bit grumpy yesterday. Somehow, I just don't want 'a certain other place' to have a monopoly on the Web. Any ideas?

Hppy, I hope you get something accomplished with your rezzie. I hope that, when things (pain, etc.) get too bad, and your facility gets asked about it, maybe then something may be done.....MAYBE.

The latest pressure change/weather is really bothering me. Inner ears are ringing big time again. When is Spring due?!

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Hey Coug,

Do worry I haven't and won't cross over to the dark side! Woke up this am feeling generally crappy - sore throat achey neck and shoulders - Doing a staff in-service today - was going to go down to the hospital to see my rezzie but certainly don't want to bring her any gifts in the form of whatever cold I'm getting. They did do the MRI last night and she handled the anesthesia just fine so that's a relief. May be she'll come home this weekend. We can get her back on track with her day program and Physical Therapy.

We are expecting a big load of rain to hit and my dear husband is receiving a Baden Powel award this evening from the high mucky mucks with the Boy Scouts. So we will most likely be out in it at least for the drive.

Not on-call this weekend so I'm going to pull the cover's over my head and try to sleep this cold away.

Have a good one

Hppy

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Rain never hurt anyone, right? The problem is: CA was always a drier state, until all the influx of people. Then, piping in water, etc. After all those wildfires/loss of vegatation to hold soil in place......I think you can understand the mudslide bit.

I wish your husband good luck. I'd love to see a picture of him getting the award!

Hope the cold goes away, also. Lots of OJ?

Congrats to Hppy's husband! Now for the Silver Beaver Award, and I believe the Wood Badge. I'd have to check with NativeHealer on that....when in doubt, ask an Eagle Scout.
    I know that he will be impressed with the news.

hppygr8ful,
    Tell your hubby I said congrats! That is a high award in Scouting. That is one award I doubt I will ever get. As for the silver beaver as suebird mentioned, I doubt I will ever get that either. Work and the Loyal Order of the Moose have me to busy to do alot in Scouting above the unit level.
    sometimes one needs to listen with the heart just as much as with the ears.