Thread: Saturday, February 26th, 2011

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Saturday, February 26th, 2011

Morning, folks; how you all doing? It's practically the end of the month, can you believe it? Yeesh.

Trying to decide what all to do today: so much to get done, and how to juggle the chores. Of course, the mortgage needs paying.......

I sure hope to see a few visitors today. Now off to get coffee.......

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Someone PLEASE stop the rollercoaster! Went out to do some errands, then got call from Aunt: she'd just got a call from Dad, and please come over to his house.

Am surprised that Dad even wanted to see me, as we'd had a minor war (skirmish?) earlier in the week. NOT a fun thing to remember. Regardless, a few things were worked out today. He may go on another rant in the near future, but I have figured his moods out already.

Where IS everyone? Sleeping in?

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Well I did sleep in due to my current cold. Then I got up went to the store for ingredients and put a batch of vegetable soup in the crock pot. Then I went back into hibernation. When I got up dinner was ready I just threw some garlic cheese rolls in the oven and Walla! I look like a culinary master!

Cougar - Sorry to hear about the troubles with your dad. I went through something similar with my mom after my dad passed away three years ago. Not quite the same as mom is bi-polar. She pulled three fake suicide attempts then I had to tell her that I would have her 5150'd. It was a big mess with all of us siblings taking sides and of course Mom has about 5 million dollars so sibs who hadn't talked to her in years came out to tell me how wrong I was. Your dad is still grieving if he doesn't have other mental health issues give him time - he most likely misses your mom -- the wounds are still open (for you as well I know). I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Going back to bed now

Peace and Namaste

Hppy