Thread: Wednesday, May 4th, 2011

Wednesday, May 4th, 2011

The illegal aliens are out there putting my new fence up. looks so nice. They work so hard. I know the contractor pays them poorly. But then the savings are passed on to me. They are doing excellent work and it looks so much better. Now to get the pergola and the new barbecue and solar lights put up. I am so excited. PS the weather is wonderful. I am so happy.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar

Sound's nice but......

It's shame so many legal workers can't find work because our current Government won't place better controls and fines on those contractors who whire illegals!

Could I afford the new fence if it wasnt for illegals willing to work lower wages. But besides the point Americans are not willing to work at competitive wages. You hire illegals for 10 dollars an hour. For the same work Americans want 20 dollars an hour and more equipment to do the job for them. They are pricing themselves out of the equation...

I want $20 an hour too but that doesn't mean I'm going to get it. I wish I had known how little nurses are valued before I went down this path.