Thread: Rn on probation/diversion

Rn on probation/diversion

I was wrongfully terminated by my ex employer... At san gabriel valley ca. I had 6 more weeks left to complete my prob and was terminated d/t technicalities. Took them to edd. The judge sided with me.. It's hard to get a job if on prob. For drug abused clean/sober since 2003 completed all requirements, all negative random test of over 100 since 2007 still attending 3 meetings a week plus nurses support group. Took critical care ,ab 508 dysrrythmia class,x2 psyche assessment..area of expertise dou/tele psyche. Has been refuse to be interviewed by kindred. Very unfriendly. Glendale memorial hospital.white memorial hospital ahmc- gardena memorial hospital brothman hospital all in los angeles-- they 're all diversion/probation unfriendly hospital.in la some recruiters would simply make u feel like a criminal... Anyways , i'm gonna starts with university of phoenix july msn - health care. And got a lawyer re wrongful term. Meanwhile i'll keep attending classess aa/na meeting. I know it's difficult . Financially strapped but. It's life as long as u do'nt take the first drink and drugs i'll be ok.....i did a lot of reflection.. And i just do it one day at a time......... Bill w would be proud of me.. One nurse recruiter does'nt even know who bill w is.... Funny.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Don't expect normies to know anything about recovery - it just doesn't happen - Try Aroura Charter Oak Hospital in Covina - it acute psych but very diversion/probation friendly - Good luck to you

Welcome to the site. If you intend to get legal help regarding wrongful termination, you probably should not post details here using your real name, or even post if your screen name is made up.