Thread: Tgif 6-24

Tgif 6-24

Thank God it is Friday
    I think I am going to go buy a Glock 21
    No I am not suicidal
    No I am not homocidal
    Unless someone pisses me off

I have just learned a new technique for putting a very sharp edge on my swords. That is so cool. Nothing worse than a dull sword.

I am so disappointed with Obama. He is failing me in ending these wars. Meanwhile the death and injuries continue to escalate. He is failing me in not legalizing gay marriage. No I am not gay. But why shouldnt they be as unhappy as the rest of us in being married. He is failing me in not taking care of immigration reform. He is failing me in not supporting Green Technologies and initiating research and work in the Green field. He has not put solar panels on top of the White house. Instead he supports nuclear energy. Really now. Just look at Japan. Terrible. He advocates for More Drilling. After the fiasco in the Gulf. Why havent they learned. He advocates for Clean Coal energy. Now really have you ever held clean coal in your hand. Now the only form of clean coal I have seen are the diamonds on my wifes fingers. He advocates drilling and fracking for natural gas. All those toxins being put into the environment. Back to coal. Look at West Virginia. They are blowing the tops off mountains so they can get the coal and all the damage to the environment. Terrible Terrible. Obama has really done very little to support being green. He has even upset Al Gore in the process.

Now governor Perry is thinking about running for President. This very amusing. Perry strongly supported seceding from The U.S. How do you go from seceding from the U.S. to thinking about running for President of the U.S. Somehow I have trouble understanding how this is really conceivable. Or am I just failing to see how this fits.

Now I am trying to figure out who is least intelligent. Michelle Bachman or Sarah Palin or Newt Gingrich. How can they all be so stupid and all be so Republican. Very strange indeed. Is there something in the air. Republican and and a lack of intelligence.

Have a Good TGIF y'all

I think today is good day to barbecue

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    How about reelect no-one and bbq them?

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    I knew Obama was a mistake when he first announced that he was running for President. Of the total time he had in office as senator he only showed up for a total of 35 days and he abstained from almost every vote. He just lacked the experience for the job. I can't say anyone would have done better but Obama has failed miserably not only in the areas you state but also is doing anything meaningful to help pull this country out of recession. We can't blame the whole thing on Bush anymore, because Obama was supposed to save us all. I remember when he promised jobs and mortgage modifications. Also this health care reform fiasco is driving me nuts - what with all the cuts and changes to medicare and medi-cal.

But I do think today is a great day for a BBQ - Anyone up for a smoked pig butt - I do love pulled pork on a bun with homade coleslaw.

Peace and Namaste

Hppy
    Last edited by hppygr8ful; 06-24-2011 at 01:21 PM.

I could definitely use some BBQ. Right now. I am starving. Would rather BBQ and eat BBQ than go to work in a couple of hours. As for the politicians, I gave up on them a long time ago. Nice weekend, everyone!