Thread: Back from vacation.

Back from vacation.

Well I am back, Spent a week in Nassau. Lovely place lots to do and relax and have fun. I definitely need to get back on my diet. Nice beaches, sand ocean, golf courses. Night life, Gambling. That was followed by a relaxing week in the Dominican Republic. I love their package deals there. Room, food, drink, golf. spa care and lots of time to relax. Now what is even more fun to realize. This highly therapeutic vacation is by far cheaper than any 2 week stay in a psych hospital. This brings up my point. If your depressed go take a vacation in the Islands. Eat, Drink, Golf, beach. Sex. Enjoy and relax. Far more therapeutic. Far more fun. Far less expensive. I thoroughly recommend the all inclusive packages. You can put your wallet away for a week and not even think of it.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Glad you're back. Islands just not that interesting, unless one considers the UK...... Plus, limited budget kinda puts the kabosh on things.

I love the beach the sand the ocean the small bikinis the golf the nature sun tan lotion. Margaritas, Singapore Slings, hurricanes.