Thread: GOP/TP debate

GOP/TP debate

Wow. Obama has nothing to worry about. These so called representatives of the right are really a disappointing lot. Now lets start with Christie. He cant run for president. He is so fat he cant run. He gets short of breath just by talking. Far too many campaign dinners, I guess. Herman Cain with his 9-9-9 plan. too simple will never work. Also inadequate. Kind of like the pizza his company made. Also 9-9-9 turned is 6-6-6 the mark of the beast. Now Romney, first he is a cultist. next he is just so severely boring. He is just snoozing his way into the nomination. Bachmann. Well first off she is even stupider than Palin. Lets rewrite history to match her interpretations of the week. Now for Perry. Here he is running around the country while his state is burning away big time. Perry okayed the building of a nuclear waste plant over the Oglala aquifer which serves 9 states. Perry denounces Global Warming. Has nothing to do with Texas Burning does it. Terry supports Fracking which has been shown to be devastating to the environment. Perry supports Clean coal. There is no clean coal, except for diamonds anyway. Perry supports Texas seceding from the union. Is this before or after he becomes president. Maybe he wants to be President of Texas. Perry wants the EPA to be dissolved. Why because it interferes with the big corporations that donate to his campaign. Now lets talk about the 1/2 million his campaign has gotten for pushing Gardasil. And violating the rights of young teen women. Perry is for pushing for domestic energy. Only as long as it is derived from Fossil fuels, oil, petro, coal. He does not believe in Green Energy. Maybe they just do not offer him enough in bribes.

See, I go on vacation and look what happens. Margaritas and sea air. Wonderful.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar

Hope not

Welcome back Tom,

With Obama's approval rating at an all time low and unemployment still above 9% (12.5% in California). I hope you are wrong. But I really can't argue with you about right wing offerings. May it's time to pull a Johnny Depp and ex-patriate myself. Still I don't think I would like living in France and I'd never get my husband to go............

Peace

Hppy

France is just to obnoxious. Some very nice expatriate communities elsewhere with about 20 t0 40 k americans expats living there. Getting by real well on 40 to 50 dollars a day total living expenses, inclusive.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Where!! would love to hear more!!!! PS Glad you enjoyed you Vacation - sounds nice

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Tom, those same ex-pat countries still think WE are obnoxious, and love us only for the money. (Speaking of money, how many of those same countries owe us?)