Seeking experienced RN for pediatric ICU unit at a top-tier medical facility in Portland, OR to start ASAP. Ideal Candidate will have at least 3 years of experience with Pedatrics in ICU and on a Level 1 Trauma Unit. This is a high level, unique opportunity for the right candidate working throughout a variety of specialty units within an acute care setting. I will be submitting candidates within the nest 48 hours so please contact me immediately for consideration.

Requirements
 Clinical experience to include at least 2+ years of pediatric care and/or ICU experience on a Level 1 Trauma Unit.
 Current License in the Sate of OR and PALS.
 Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with engineers both locally and globally.
 Extensive experience in the use of patient monitors and other patient care devices.

Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess the applicable traits described above and must be: professional, highly organized, detail oriented, a patient advocate, and dependable.

If you meet the above qualifications and would like to join the Axis Medical team, I'd love to talk to you! Please e-mail you resume to: curtisb@axismedicalstaffing.com with subject line "PICU RN" or give me a call directly at 206.285.6300.

Axis Medical Staffing, a Joint Commission Certified organization and leading provider of supplemental medical staffing for facilities nationwide, is currently seeking RN's, LPN's, CNA's, Occupational and Physical Therapist's, and Scrub Tech's for direct hire, contract, and per diem opportunities. Top pay, flexible hours and schedule, experience at different facilities, the opportunity to develop a network of professional relationships, or to supplement income by picking up a few extra shifts occasionally are some great reasons to work with Axis Medical Staffing. Our professional healthcare recruiters work hard to provide you with exciting local and travel opportunities that suit your needs for travel, direct hire, and per diem contracts.

Curtis Berryman
Professional Healthcare Recruiter
http://www.linkedin.com/in/curtiskberryman
Axis Medical Staffing
P: 206.285.6300
TF: 1.888.299.AXIS (2947)
E: curtisb@axismedicalstaffing.com