Thread: Monday Octonber 24, 2011

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar

Red face Monday Octonber 24, 2011

Just thought I'd start off today's thread. Kind of cloudy and gloomy today though no rain is expected. Guess I'll have to move my plant's into the grean house soon and start the winter Cukes, Tomatoes, Salad greens. I can grow peas and beans all winter here as long I put up cold frames at night. Thinking of growing hydroponic water lettuce in the pool and stacking it with small bass for the winter. Come spring we drain and have a heck of a fish fry. I heard Tilapia can be grown this way as well.

Anyway our fearless leader BHO in is town and will create a traffic nightmare as he shuttle's around stocking his war chest with an $8000 dollar a plate dinner (For $9000) you get to take a picture with him. Oh and he's going to outline his latest plan to fix the economy by relaxing regulations so it's easier to re-fi your home. This will only be for people who are making their payments not for those being foreclosed on. This sounds suspiciously like when Clinton deregulated the mortagage industry which got us in this mess in the first place.

Anyway off to work I go.

Peace and Namaste

Hppy

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Did you hear that the Dearly Departed Mr. Jobs had a beef with the aforementioned BHO? I can imagine the mess when he heads back to Chicago (for all the good he did Illinois).

The rosemary plant is indoors for now, and doing fine.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    For all accolades heaped on Jobs he was the epitome of the 1%.He was a billionaire who didn't even wait in line for his two liver transplants (just bought his way to the front of the line). He paid almost no taxes because he sheltered his wealth offshore and was by all accounts a terrible boss to work for. He denied his biological daughter for years.............. but he did make really neat stuff so I guess he is forgiven.

Hppy

He's sterile, dontcha know? What a pathetic loser. No Ipad/Iphone here. Only apples are the type I can cook with.

So he marched to the beat of a different drummer. So he enjoyed marijuana and LSD. So he thought out side the box and came up with ideas that others were unable to initially comprehend. So he was a terrible boss. It can truthfully be told. He helped change the world for the better. Now you may not like him but we all have to admire the good he accomplished. There are far worse people out there in this world. Some names That come to mind are, Boehner, Cantor, Beck, Limbaugh, Palin, Bachman, R Perry, Rick Scott, Rubio. Jindal, Gingrich. Bush elder and junior that is. Oh yes, Willard Romney, but he isnt bad just so boring. Herman Cain isnt bad either either, I find him actually very entertaining.

Monday the 24th

Wow what an amusing day. I was down in Dallas participating in the "Occupation" outside of the Chase Bank, and was one of those arrested for exercising my freedom of speech. I was dong ok until I asked the officer who arrested me how many Donuts would it cost me to pay my fine. For some reason he had a very poor sense of humor. After a few hours and paying my fine. Good thing I always have My golf fund and my tattoo fund with me. So I guess I can also call it my get out of jail fund.

POWER to the PEOPLE RIGHT ON GROOVY SOLIDARITY

At any rate, he's departed, so I won't criticize him. Just saw Letterman's spoof on Gaddafi. Hope he isn't at the same afterlife address. Wouldn't that be a shame? All that money and fame and at the same place as a tyrant who killed people. I want my own little corner when it's my time. Just want to be left alone.

I will not contribute one penny to Job's 'fund'. How has he 'changed the world'? I don't have one of those phones where I'd pay over 60 bucks a month on ONE phone for services I do not want or need. Heck, I have a HP at home I am using, and the cost is waaaaay cheaper.

As for Goofy Ghadaffi, he is burning in his own private hell, along with the others.