Thread: ifell

ifell

I self repoorted myself for addiction to Tramadol. I voluntarily went into treatment. The BON caught up with me and charged me with addiction to Tramadol. I told them I will voluntarily surrender my liscense as I have no money to fight this. Of course it will be public record. The papers have not been signed yet and it shows my liscense is still valid. I am trying to find a job. I went to a facility today to apply and when she ran my background check it came up to be sent to the DEA and DCI. I would need to get my med manager done for employment. When I saw that my gut told me to leave but I did not. What does this mean? I did do a little dr shopping. I have a tear in my roto cuff and need reconstructive Sx to my foot. Have I sent an investigation in process? Am very scared. I am going to call back and decline the job or should I see what happens, even though I do not want the job anymore. Please any info on what to do or what the reprecussions from this may be. urgent please. I have been sober since March, but battle with anxiety and depression.

Guess not. thank you.

I realize this is serious, have suffered with this circumstance. Thought someone might respond, as I have been sober. am questioning this site now.

always be honest. apply for another job and get into counseling.

Tramadol sucks! Been there, done that. Be honest with your doctor, they can hurt you if you are not honest. Hang in there and go to some meetings! K