Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here I go again......

So, the administrator said he wasn't aware of my history.....therefore he's really sorry, but the job is no more. They retracted the offer of employment. Didn't know that could be done after the contract is signed, but I guess it can. So now I don't have a nursing job and have already resigned from the job I had. Sigh....not sure what God is trying to tell me, but I am very sad. Went to a meeting and talked to my sponsor, and am still sad....

Oh, sasto, I'm so sorry.

But you do have a signed contract with a promise, and they are likely in breach. You might want to visit an attorney.

Well, can you contact the nurse that interviewed you and see what happened?
    If this is a TPAPN, why are you being rejected after the fact?
    Call the store and get other job back for now.

He was rather vague, but he mentioned"risk" and background checks as reasons he couldn't' t let me work there. I don't have a criminal record, not even a parking ticket. I suspect he heard something from a previous employer. Which is totally unethical, but I would rather not work with an admin that is close minded and uninformed. It makes me sad, but I am glad I had not started working there yet. That would have really been a blow.
    As far as the contract being breached, I agree. However, it all comes down to the sins of my past catching up to me. If I didn't want these consequences, I should have thought more about my actions. Besides, I'm just not an attorney kind of gal. Not my thing.

Understood - it's just an option. Sigh. It certainly stinks.

Sigh......God's path, not mine....just trying to follow it....

I'm really sorry.... keep looking and applying..............can u go back to school to be a resp. therapist or physical therapy aide..... this way u don't have to worry about all the nursing issues. I'm just trying to help

I could, but I don't want to....I want to be a nurse. But great suggestion, thanks!

I mentioned career change cause it would be a new license. I met a resp. therapist who was an LPN and got caught diverting. did a program and then gave up nursing license and went back to school... no problem getting a job.

So....I got ANOTHER job. This time at a MHMR facility....let's hope this one sticks.....lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast