Hello my name is Amanda. I am 29 years old and finally starting Nursing school. I know why so late in life well...... I had way to much holding me back between taking care of my dad and what ever else life had thrown at me. I was doing my passion in tiny pieces. Like I got licensing in Phlebotomy, Pharmacy Tech, EMT, Paramedics, BLS, ACLS, and Vet technician. That last one was because of where I was working and it was still in the medical field just with fury four legged patients. LOL. But after taking care of my dad who had terminal brain cancer and living at a hospital in NY with him it re sparked my love for the hospital and yes I am nuts for saying this the craziness of it all. So as of officially this week I was accepted into Nursing School here in South Florida and am really excited. I am nervous though because I am almost 30. I want to be up there with the young bloods in the program if not better then them. I am an over achiever. If anyone has an tips or advice I greatly appreciate it.