Thread: Brian Short of AllNurses dead

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Brian Short of AllNurses dead

Looks like he killed the family, then himself. A lawsuit had been filed, and was headed to MN, due to his 'anonymous' hecklers hassling another company.

Why does this not surprise me? From reading this story: http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/09...murder-suicide I can only wonder.

I am very sorry that he felt he 'had' to take the rest of the family with him. Yet, Iknow that there are MANY other people out there who have also been screwed over by him. I won't mention any names, as they know who they are.

Brian had a 'habit' of banning people who disagreed with him If he didn't outright ban you, he'd use the 'tachy' forum app. You could post and post....no-one would see it. That is, unless he just moderated the post, and didn't allow it to be seen on the Forums.

Note how the story originally posted on AN 'changed'. It first mentioned the murder suicide, then, *POOF*, it changed. Really classy, AN. You just don't know how that 'improves' your class and reputation. Then again, you've kept the sheep, and banned the people who have different views.

I am surprised that he's never posted or joined here....unless he 'lurked' like AN accuses others of doing over there.

Sure hope someone else will post here. It would be interesting to hear other 'takes'.

I was banned from Allnurses a long, long time ago for a stupid reason just like everyone else. You cannot voice your opinion over there unless you happen to agree with one of the moderators. I am really not surprised that the owner killed himself but was surprised and saddened that he decided to end the lives of his wife and children as well. Tells you something about his character. Wondering what happens to the website now? What happens with the federal lawsuit. Not that I really care. Just wondering. I moved on a long time ago and happier for it.

http://justusnurses.com

So sad...It's a shame people do that. He clearly needed some help and didn't get it.

From what I have learned, his wife Karen was the VP of AN. Not sure if anyone else noticed that the original post at AN regarding the whole story got 'changed'.

If I recall, NurseKarenRN has worked behind the scenes, as well as having been an Administrator. Not sure why she is not one now. Probably to 'keep people off the scent'.

Oh, and here's a good one for ya.....Brian had been a lurker here at UN. Registered under his moniker of 'heynurse', which was one of the names he'd use at AN. I did do a check of the IP he used to join, and it does trace back to his area in MN.

Ps, Duane? He was beyond help.