Thread: Looking for ER travel assignment in Cleveland, OH

Looking for ER travel assignment in Cleveland, OH

I'm looking to start travel nursing for the first time. Very interested in the Cleveland, Ohio area for an ED assigment. I'm doing this to pay off my car and student loans, so pay and all-inlcusive housing packages are my biggest factors. Please let me know what is out there. Thanks!!

Re: Looking for ER travel assignment in Cleveland, OH

Hello EDRN1. If you're loking to make money, you probably won't find it in Ohio. I live in Ohio and wanted to stay here for a while in my travels, but the jobs are sparce, and the right pay is nearly nonexistent! I have wasted A LOT of time looking, wishing, and waiting. I have found that if you want to make more than $27-$28 an hour, you must look elsewhere...

Hello,

I am not sure if you are still looking for an ER Contract in the Cleveland Area or not.. but we can offer you more than the $27-28.00 per hour quoted. If you are a travel Nurse, we can offer over $30.00 per hour with housing included.

Alego Health can also offer you Health Benefits from Day one of your contract as well as bonuses with some contracts.

We also offer per diem assignments with the same bonuses as travel assignment.

Please give us a call, I think we may have an opening that would be great for you!

You can also check us out on the web at ALEGO HEALTH - Your Strategic Healthcare Staffing Partner

Hope this helps!

Dia
    Alego Health
    Nurse Recruiter

Hello, my name is Erik Otterholt with Staff Solutions RX. If you are looking to pay off the car and that is your main reason for taking a traveling assignment, then perhaps you might want to look at our company. We can help you find housing, but unlike other companies, we pay you much higher rates. I see you've been quoted $28-$30. It is possible with us to receive $45 for the same job. We can do this by helping you find housing but instead of our company taking a huge portion of your paycheck, you pay for it yourself. Also, we are the only ones who will actually tell you what the contract rate is as well as our split.

If you have questions, please call me at 503-577-1570 or email me at erik@staffsolutions.com

Erik Otterholt
    Nurse Recruiter
    Staff Solutions RX