Thread: RN Network's Housing Company???

Member Extraordinaire

Question RN Network's Housing Company???

I will soon be taking my very first travel assignment with RN Network, but haven't signed any contract yet. Does anyone know if RN Network uses a specific housing "company"??? I wanted to get a sneak peak as to what kind of housing I can expect. I know a lot of travel companies use certain temporary housing companies, just wondering if RN Network does. Thanks!

Re: RN Network's Housing Company???

I am with RN Network and I cant figure out which housing company they use. I was assigned a housing coordinator who looked for housing for me, my fiance and our 80lb dog. They will not give you your address until 1 week before your move in.

We ended up driving cross country and wanted to move in early, so they let us just pay for the housing out of pocket for the week we were in early. It was so worth it! We had a week to explore before I had to start working. We moved in Monday and I worked the next Monday. We paid for housing Mon-Thurs and Friday I would have been able to move in anyway. It was just like $50-60/day, which is nothing!

Anything else you wanted to know? We love our housing! Everyones really jealous of me. =)

Member Extraordinaire

I am leaving for my very first assignment EVER in the beginning of January- I'm going to Naples, FL with RN Network- we will have to keep in touch, in case I come up with any questions about RN Network- thanks for the info!

omg i just love the housing RN network gave me. they had a little trouble finding a place to take my three dogs. the place is beautiful and they took care of everything. you can prob get a few extra dollars out of another company, but housing is second to none with rn network

I am currently looking into traveling with RN Network as well in a few months. Has anyone heard anything about San Diego Housing with them?

Member Extraordinaire

I'm not sure about San Diego, but my housing in Naples is beautiful- gated community, pool, workout room...

I happy for anybody that received great housing but I must say to all that are reading Never sign a contract Until you know exactly where you will be living and you have thoroughly reviewed it. Review means comparing it to your own searches using the Internet and various tools, going to www.apartentratings.com to see reviews, asking other Travelers on the Internet, Getting general crime stats from the local Police Dept web site or calling, Maybe talking to a helpful Real Estate agent or someone who actually lives in the city, Using
    Google Earth or Live Local Search to get satellite and birds eye views of the area and environment. Even doing all this is still not perfect but has paid off for me on all assignments so far. Alot of companies will accept an apartment or house that you find if it is within their budget or you can negotiate. No one is more motivated than you to find the best place.

CJ Travel NurseToolbox :luck:

Wink Re: RN Network's Housing Company???

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaWIRN View Post
    I am leaving for my very first assignment EVER in the beginning of January- I'm going to Naples, FL with RN Network- we will have to keep in touch, in case I come up with any questions about RN Network- thanks for the info!
    RN network is a great compamy and so is TNS they both have the greatest housing. Naples is the greatest place that I have ever worked. I use both companies it depends on which one has the most money for the greatest place.........