Thread: My Dreams

Lightbulb My Dreams

Hi guys i just wanted to get your opinion on something, lately i have been having dreams, or if you like preminitons or thinking about things, of the place where i work at as a assistant nurse, anyway one dream was i went to work as usual and i found all the staff had gone, and there was a new lady next to me sitting at a desk in the room which used to be a activitie room, and she was signing something i was waiting beside her desk, and i looked up there was my manager standing there, staring at me, before that she was walking around i was trying to find her found her, then went and did something came back lost her but found her again in that room the only person else was the secretary she had left, i so her go into a deep tunnel come out again go in and she never returned, all the residents where there.

And just to day before i starting taking this post i was thinking about work i closed my eyes and it was like i had another dream but it was so really, in it was me and my male boss, some girls around me where saying someone better tell the boss who like told on him for doing something, like who squeeled, and they said someone better tell him, and they where trying to leave it up to me,they called him over cause he ran past and said ill call him george for this george come here we have something to tell u so he ran up to up and i was about to say something and i woke up.

I dont know what this could be, they are not alwful people, they mean well and are nice.
    its just so weid
    honey22
    please let me know what u guys think i probably have nothing to worrie about
    HONEY22:39:

Member Extraordinaire

Re: My Dreams

I think dreams are just dreams and don't have underlying meaning and the reason you dream of some things like work is that you think about it lots or last thing before you drift off.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Sometimes there IS some underlying currents that we are not conciously aware of.

I have had some really wild dreams about work myself. I have a laugh about the 'Bordello Look' dream about one of the halls. Toooo much!

'Cat'

Member Extraordinaire

I've had IV pumps beeping in my dreams maybe it was a nightmare

Talking Re: My Dreams

yes dreams are a funny thing arnt they can never tell i had another last night some bloke was chasing me, if only that happended in real life i should be so lucky.