Thread: colorado assignments

colorado assignments

Is anyone interested in traveling on a contract to Colorado? or does anyone know someone that might be interested in a contract? thanks!

Re: colorado assignments

Hello! I am interested in a CO position. I have a current CO license, ACLS/BLS, ICU/Step-down, Tele, etc. and 14 yrs experience. I have been trying to get a CO assignment for 2 yrs but can never find anything that pays worth working for. What have you got open and where?

Donna Rn

Smile Re: colorado assignments

Hi Donna-
    what exactly are you looking for? and where in CO do you want to be? also, what shifts do you want? I have hospitals throughout the Denver-metro area, including CO. Springs and up north in Greely and Ft. Collins and out along the western slope. I have contracts for med/surg, tele, PACU, ICU, ER, OR, etc. I'm sure I can find you a contract that fits your needs! Please give me a call so I can talk to you in more detail.
    Misty
    Supplemental Health Care
    720-488-9040

Hello,

We have several opportunities in Colorado. If you would like to send me an e-mail, we could chat about what you are looking for.

Below is my contact information.

debra@nursingoptions.com

Best Wishes,

Debra Cunningham
    Nursing Options
    www.nursingoptions.com

Cool Re: colorado assignments

Hello,

I am also interested in Colorado Opportunities for travel nursing. Would like to be with in 3 hours of florence Co. Whatever shift. Would prefer 12 hour shifts.

I am currently fulltime in an ambulatory surgery center, but still work in a hospital in ER and Surgical ICU and endoscopy.

I am an ACLS/BCLS instructor.

Hello,

Thank you for you interest in assignments in Colorado. Currently all of our Colorda Assignments are outside your 3 Hr. window for travel. We have new opportunities come in all the time.

If you would like to contact us, and be put in our data base, we could notify you immediately when something comes in that meets your criteria.

Below is my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Wishes,

Debra Cunningham
    Nursing Options
    www.nursingoptions.com
    debra@nursingoptions.com
    877-687-7350 phone
    877-687-7360 fax

I have lots of Colorado assignments, and you are right, CO is lower paying. My specialties pay 28-26/hr depending on benefits package and you get a subsidy or free private housing. Call me if you are interested, this would especially be worth it for local nurses.

Sandy Fischer
    Nurse Recruiter
    Onward Healthcare
    1-800-278-0332 ext 3042
    sfischer@onwardhealthcare.com

Hello-
    I have several facilitiess throughout the state- and well within 3 hours from Florence. Depending on the facility the pay is $27.50-$30/hr-speciality (this includes full benefits and housing reimbursment). if you do not require housing reimbursment the pay would be $33-35/hr-speciality including benefits. Please contact me if I can be of further assistance. I look forward to talking with you soon.
    Misty Varone
    866-488-9040
    www.denver.supplementalhealthcare.com
    mvarone@supplementalhealthcare.com