Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: name your favorite revenge...!

Re: name your favorite revenge...!

There is one Doc who comes to our floor who is an ABSOLUTE ass _ole!!! He brings a suede cushion to sit on because he says our chairs are filthy and uncomfortable.

About 8 months ago, Dr. Arrogant came storming onto our floor, bitching, moaning and whining and made a resident give up her seat to him. The nursing station was crowded with Docs and staff and as he plopped that suede cushion down behind him, one of the attendings threw a fart cushion under his hind end!!!! He sat down on that sucker and it let out one long loud rubber fart!!!!!

He jumped up and ran down the stairs, leaving that suede cushion behind!!! A couple of days later we got a memo from admin stating that Dr-Can't-Take-A-Joke would not be practicing in our hospital anymore and that his patient's would be covered by one of his partner's.

We glued that fart cushion onto the suede cushion, framed it, had a small plate engraved and attached to it that says "If You Can't Take the Heat - Beat Feet!"

It hangs in our nurses lounge and is a great ice breaker for new employees!!!

Oh my GOD, Hemostat, that is TOO funny! I would have given anything to see that!

Anonymous

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett ttttttt

WR,,, three commas for Becca

OK I have tears in my eyes and laughing so loud sitting here at work by my self. hope no one walks in. so funny

Member Extraordinaire

ok here's my latest one just done yesterday on the way home from Florida (not a work one but a good one)
    My husband and I and my 5 yr old were in 1 car and my friend (a CST from work) her 6 yr old grandaughter and my 18 yr old son were in the other car. We had those walkie talkie things so we could talk to each other about where to stop etc. My 18 yr old would talk to other people and irritate them as well as me. For anyone that's seen Joy Ride (see this I don't like this type movie in general but I love this one) I'd get on that walkie talkie thing and in the JoyRide voice say Candy Cane this is Rusty Nail bring me some pink Champane. Well he'd get irritated. I called a co-hort from work who does really good voices and gave her my sons cell number and told her to call him so she did and he didn't know the number and she said This is Candy Cane I need some pink champane. He yelled at her and hung up then she called back and in her Chinese take out order voice she says what you want to order? Takes 10 minutes> Then he says Regan (his friend) is this you and she says Regan? we have no regan on menu what you want order?. It went on for several calls before he did figure out I'd put someone up to it.

Welcome back!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

I know this is old, but I am waiting for the right time. TRUST me! May never go that far, but......paybacks are a kick. The best ones are those that 'happen on their own'. You know: What goes around, comes around.

Member Extraordinaire

here's a more recent one...we have a newer OB-GYN and he likes to say "well in my experience....blah blah blah" what experience is that. Well we had a larger lady come in thinking she was in labor and I tried to check her but she was so big as far as I could reach she felt to be about 1-2 cm but I couldn't reach all the way through to the head so she might have been closed but she wasn't contracting. When he called in to check on her another nurse answered the phone and was telling him I'd checked her but couldn't get all the way through so he starts his lecture "well it's not 1-2 if you can't get to the head blah blah blah" so I get on the phone and tell him I know that (we're really busy also don't have time for his lectures I've been doing this longer then he has) she's not in labor is the point...well he comes in and is standing at the front nurses station going on about something else so the other nurse and I got out our "hip wader" boot covers and put them on our arms pulled up to the shoulder and went up to him and I told him in front of everyone "come on big boy get in there and check if you want to"...guess you had to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Cassss you are bad to the bone... But I love it....LOLLL

We always liked toilet papering the NM's office.. And putting the skelton in her chair..

We had to take down the texas caths at Chrismas time.. The unit secretary didn't think they made good decorations.
    Texas caths may not make good xmass decor but they work great as retainers for pens on the servers, just stretch them a little over the end of a pen and vwalla instant teather with the help of a little cloth tape and or super-glue they don't wander very far.
    "BECAUSE I SAID SO" IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON.

I worked as a Practice Administrator for a large Family Medicine Practice owned by a large Healthcare system. I wrote my docs' performance evaluations. For a nurse, that is the ultimate revenge. I was lucky, however, in that I had wonderful providers in my practice...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast