Thread: New travel RN needs advice

Talking New travel RN needs advice

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could give me any info (good or bad...) on Trinity, Access or O'Grady-Peyton. A friend and I are just starting to look into traveling and these are the 3 we are most interested in. We both have 7 years PICU experience and were also wondering if it's hard to find an assignments in PA, OH or WV. Any other helpful info for a new-b would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!!!

Cool Re: New travel RN needs advice

Hi there, I currently am on assignment with O Grady Peyton and must admit that I have very mixed feelings about them.I'm an English RN and signed on with them as they could get me here,get me a job,boards etc etc... They were full of promises during the recruitment process which they have not totally fulfilled,things that really matter like place of assignment!! The american side of the company has been SO much better so I'm thinking that it was only the English side that are crap!
    They are always there to answer any questions and most of the time will return calls within 24-26 hrs.I had some problems with my facility in NC and within 3 weeks from them knowing about that, I had a posting here in AZ.Any issues I have had with pay have been dealt with efficiently. The accommodation is ok but as this is only my 2nd time with them,I haven't much to go on.
    Hope this can help with your decision.Good luck

Re: New travel RN needs advice

I have been with Trinity Healthcare for over a year now and absolutely love them!!! Will go everywhere and anywhere with them. You are definitely a name and not a number, and will customize your travel package as much as possible to what you need.

Tell them Epstein sent you!