well here,s the deal I got myself in trouble. Three years ago I was arrested for possesion of a narcotic(small quantity of cocaine) I was not employed at that time ,The District attorney rejected the case and dismissed all criminal charges. I voluntarily started CA meetings I thought everything was fine until I got a letter from the Board of Vocational nursing almost 2 years after this incident saying that i would be facing Disiplinary action. Well I attended a hearing and the decision is that I attend 12 step meetings and do random testing Okay fine.The real problem Im facing is informing my current and future employers of my Status. I feel that when I made the stupid decision to get high I was not even employed as a nurse ,I put no Patient in danger I have never taken Narcotics at work ,never came to work High In my mind these were two diffrent worlds. Well I learned a painfull lesson(they are not) Will I lose my job eventhough I have been on my current job 2and a half years I have excellent evaluations . The California nursing board is requiring that I disclose not only what I did but also a lot of excess personal information.having to do with my personal life .What can I do ? I am truly clean and Sober today. Will anyone ever hire me ? I would deeply appreciate any feedback I can get GOD Bless!!!!!