Thread: Another semester down! Yay!!

Another semester down! Yay!!

Well, today was the last day of the Summer semester! 53 credits down!! I am so excited that I have a three week break. I'm going to sleep for days! I've been going full time since May 03 without a break doing just the gen ed/pre req classes, so this is the longest break I have had in a year.
    I am so excited about starting Nursing I at the end of the month. I'm really ready for a change of pace, so I'm ready for what may come. I think I am as prepared as I can be. I went ahead and learned dosages/solutions via a computer program and the book "Dosages and Solutions Made Incredibly Easy" this Summer, since that seems to be the thing that they want to scare us with the most. I've been reading my books, so hopefully the lecture part of it won't just hit me like a load of bricks the first few weeks and I'll be able to cope a little better with the stress of it all.
    It's off to sleep for me. For two weeks at least! LOL! I just wanted to share with everyone. Hope you are all doing well!

Anonymous

Re: Another semester down! Yay!!

Great to hear an excited nurse-to-be... You'll do well because you want to...

Sleep and dream..loll

WR,,, three commas for Becca

Re: Another semester down! Yay!!

You are doing Excellent.....you understand the hard work and the hoop jumping.......just hold your breath you will be done soon. Hopefully, you believe in Nursing as a Profession but a JOB. Too many burned out Nurses have forgotten what it is all about. Good Luck to you.