Thread: What I like about your forums

What I like about your forums

Hello everyone; I just registered on this website tonight. I want to congratulate you on a fantastic forum where I've already learned so much about the profession of nursing. I'm 44 and thinking of entering the nursing profession after a 20 year career in social work. I really appreciate the balanced answers nurses have given to people like myself, enquiring about the profession and about entering it at a later stage of life.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are

Thumbs up Re: What I like about your forums

Quote Originally Posted by SecondCareer
    Hello everyone; I just registered on this website tonight. I want to congratulate you on a fantastic forum where I've already learned so much about the profession of nursing. I'm 44 and thinking of entering the nursing profession after a 20 year career in social work. I really appreciate the balanced answers nurses have given to people like myself, enquiring about the profession and about entering it at a later stage of life.
    Welcome aboard. With your 20 year career in social work you will have so many opportunities after you complete nursing school. I know you will have plenty of time to think about the type of nursing you would like to do after graduation. Just out of curiosity are you leaning towards a job as a case manager? You would definitely have the experience for that right out of nursing school. Once again, welcome aboard. This is a good forum. It could be even better if more people actively participated here. I plan using this forum even after I move to Australia in December.

Cheers