Hello out there! I work for Marriott ExecuStay and we provide corporate housing in apartment communities for Marriott Hotels worldwide. I specifically service Columbus, Ohio (OSU Medical Center, OhioHealth, Mount Carmel) but can assist in referring you to just about any market in the US. I have tried to work with your various travel nurse companies, some are receptive but most have been surprisingly rude. I have worked with a few so if you need a referral to some pretty great ones-let me know:0). Anyway, we provide fully furnished, gorgeous apartment homes with all your basics provided-utilities, cable, phone, housewares, internet, housekeeping-you name it, we say pack your bags! If you have ever been placed in some scary locations-keep us in mind because we only offer luxury locations and if you travel frequently-booking a reservation(that's right just like a hotel) you can earn Marriott Reward points redeemable at locations and resorts worldwide! You can check us out at www.execustay.com but I'd suggest you call us directly at 1800-416-2787.

Hope to help soon!
Alissha Mitchell
Marriott ExecuStay-Columbus