Thread: First time wanna be traveler looking for company

First time wanna be traveler looking for company

Hi. I am finishing up my first year as an RN at a Cancer Hospital in FL. I would like to travel to California, Colorado or Hawaii, but I am flexible. I want to stay in oncology wherever I go, and I was wondering what opportunities are out there for me??
    How much can I expect to make?
    How soon would I be able to select an assignment? (I am looking to travel in the beginning of January)
    Any companies that could use me please respond. I am at the beginning of my search and would like some advice.
    Thank you
    ---S

Re: First time wanna be traveler looking for company

Hello, after your first full year we can place you in California easily. We have over 200 assignments there right now. A first of the year start date is doable. We also have positions cross the country. For information please contact,
    Steve Schlegel
    Trustaff, Inc.
    877-880-0346 toll free
    www.trustaff.com
    steve@trustaff.com

We have a number of Oncology positions in California. Please feel free to call or email for more information.

Dear S,

I recently read about your dilemma and I wanted to properly introduce myself. My name is Marci Herman and I am a Travel Nursing Recruiter for Preferred Health Care in Florida. I specialize in Nurses who are looking to travel. My company has over 90% of all the hospital contracts in the country. To date I have 21 positions in Ocology in CA open. I have 1 in Colorado and I have 1 in Hawaii. These are all for start dates of Jan 1 or later.

Please feel free to call me at my toll free # below or e-mail me if you have any questions or if there is anyway I can assist you in your search.
    Good luck with your travels.
    Marci Herman

Hi, the first time you travel can be either and adventure or disaster depending on what travel company you go through,
    Im a recruiter at q-shift travel nurses, We will take care of you and guide you every step of the way, we advocate for our nurses 100%.You can go to our website at www.qshift.com and look at our website. You can contact me at 800-733-6877 x 129, or jennifer @qshift.com, good luck

Jennifer

Hi S,

I would just like to introduce myself, my name is Michele Risard,Nurse Recruiter for Advance Travel Nurses, Inc. I have traveled over thousands of nurses to various assignments across the United States. Pay to be expected in the travel industry can vary, depending on the company. We currenly are paying between $30-$35 an hour. We work with nurses that have a year experience in their speciality. Currently we have a position in Oncology in California that's close to the beach and San Francisco. This may be something you may consider. ATN will also reimburse you for your licensure. Selecting an assignment depends on how fast we can license you. That is always a factor. In the states that you are interested in would not be a factor in your case. They are very flexiable states. We will give you step by step directions on how to get these licenses. We currently have an office in California and Louisana. We also offer benefits, completion bonues, travel and single housing. If this interest you please do email me and I will be happy to assist you. mrisard@atnurses.com please also check out our website at www.atnurses.com .

Hope you fine the right company that meets your needs and questions. Happy hunting!

Sincerely,

Michele Risard, Senior Nurse Recruiter