Thread: need help

need help

I need help i am being investigated for having removed a nitelight fron the front foyer that i dropped and thought i broke I was going to get it back but I did not before they saw me with it on tape of course now i am being investigated by professional regs help me what do i do next

Re: need help

hello silver fox unsure of what is going on,i was investigated also,a young lady hated my guts because she was never going to amount to anything and she got with as many people she could to destroy me,i did something that was really bad,due to the fact she would never leave me alone,from then on she wanted my kids taken and my house and car and so forth,so i cut her a deal if she leave me alone,i would leave her alone,but she kept things going so i did something at work and she kept calling these employers to tell them what i had did.so they got me on camera stealing a piece of candy and the vicious circle kept going,she was determined to get my license taken so i kept feeding people lies and giving them more drama until it became to much to handle.whatever you have done can be corrected and you can forgive yourself.do not put to much into what you have done only put an effort into making yourself better.i have been called names and told i was a stankin bad breath idiot and i would never amount to anything .but here i am starting to open up my travel nursing agency business.i would hire you.also help you fight for your license.