Thread: Travel Nursing in Ireland??

Travel Nursing in Ireland??

I was a travel nurse (here in the US) for about 3 years. Now, after doing a year of nursing management, I want to get back into traveling. But, this time I want to travel nurse in Ireland. I have been searching around the internet, and have been getting quite confused at both the lack of information and the conflicting information. I just want to know what travel nursing company can help me. I contacted my old travel company, and they said they don't do international travel nursing and said they do not know what company DOES. So, I was hoping someone here could help me get started. What companies DO international travel nursing, and staff hospitals in Ireland??? Please help. Thank you. :frustrated:

Re: Travel Nursing in Ireland??

Quote Originally Posted by irish_smileRN View Post
    I was a travel nurse (here in the US) for about 3 years. Now, after doing a year of nursing management, I want to get back into traveling. But, this time I want to travel nurse in Ireland. I have been searching around the internet, and have been getting quite confused at both the lack of information and the conflicting information. I just want to know what travel nursing company can help me. I contacted my old travel company, and they said they don't do international travel nursing and said they do not know what company DOES. So, I was hoping someone here could help me get started. What companies DO international travel nursing, and staff hospitals in Ireland??? Please help. Thank you. :frustrated:
    Hello.
    I do not know any agencies that do international traveling either. I am an US nurse and I was interested in traveling in Dubai, but has been unsuccessful at finding an agency. If you find a company, please let me know.

Denise

I work with a nurse who is from the Phillipines, I know she worked in Manchester, England. I will ask her how she did it and get back to you.

justatraveler

Quote Originally Posted by irish_smileRN View Post
    Here ya go:
    -

For some reason my link isn't showing up but if you click on the "-" it will pop up.
    :luck:

justatraveler

Quote Originally Posted by dvarnado2 View Post
    Hello.
    I do not know any agencies that do international traveling either. I am an US nurse and I was interested in traveling in Dubai, but has been unsuccessful at finding an agency. If you find a company, please let me know.

Denise
    Jobs In Dubai - Company I'm serious. I googled it. Just scroll down the left hand side and choose healthcare. Some nursing jobs.

:luck:

Try Continental Travelnurse. I found them in a travel magazine because in a few years I hope to travel to Britain to work. Hope it helps!!!

nurse in partnership has Ireland travel jobs. They are highly rated. I am new to travel nursing and am still in research stages has anybody used or heard of them. I am also thinking of rnnetwork they sound fabulous. I want to go to southwest fl sarasota, ft myers, braedenton. Any advise

Wink Re: Travel Nursing in Ireland??

I have a long list of International Travel Nurse Companies on my website Travel NurseToolbox

I know Supplementalhealthcare has done contracts in Ireland

2 other US Based Travel Companies that offer Foreign contracts
    overseas are Clinical One and Travelphp. The rest are foreign based.

CJ website: Travel NurseToolbox :houra: