Thread: Brand NEw traveler

Red face Brand NEw traveler

Hi I'm Susan a LVN new to traveling. I'm at my first spot in Long Beach, CA. Its been a long road, CA isn't to nice to LVN's coming here to work. It's hell getting my license here. My g/f is an RN and took her 35 minutes. I"m still waiting 6 days later.. UGH!!!!!! Love to hear from all of you....:frustrated:

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Brand NEw traveler

:waving: Welcome to the site, Susan! I am glad to have you with us.

Sorry to hear about your license hold up. I have heard that Illinois is also a hard state to get a license from, if you are transfering here. :whatever:

Anyhow, hope you drop by often; I look forward to seeing many of your posts.

'Cat'

Talking Re: Brand NEw traveler

thanks 4 the welcome. Now if only the travel company will get us taken care of. Its getting crazy out here with our housing and all. Have a great day!

susan

Question Re: Brand NEw traveler

Hi txgl,
    Hey, ya'll braver than me! I have been thinking about traveling for about 2 years now and it all seems too UNPREDICTABLE. I need to know my checks are coming in accurately and apartment/sleeping arrangements are satisfactory. What is the problem with your housing? Who are you traveling with?
    Thanks Debc

Indonurse

Wink Re: Brand NEw traveler

Quote Originally Posted by txsgrl View Post
    Hi I'm Susan a LVN new to traveling. I'm at my first spot in Long Beach, CA. Its been a long road, CA isn't to nice to LVN's coming here to work. It's hell getting my license here. My g/f is an RN and took her 35 minutes. I"m still waiting 6 days later.. UGH!!!!!! Love to hear from all of you....:frustrated:
    Well Come Susan to this Forum...Hopefully in this Forum we can share our knowledge about nursing.:luck: :luck:

Red face Re: Brand NEw traveler

Quote Originally Posted by Debc View Post
    Hi txgl,
    Hey, ya'll braver than me! I have been thinking about traveling for about 2 years now and it all seems too UNPREDICTABLE. I need to know my checks are coming in accurately and apartment/sleeping arrangements are satisfactory. What is the problem with your housing? Who are you traveling with?
    Thanks Debc
    Hi Deb,
    We are traveling with Readylink. WE finally got everything taken care of, its just not exactly what was promised. But it is all finally working out. We move into our condo on Friday. WE are paid everyweek with a guarantee of 36 hrs and more if we choose.

Hope to hear from you again. I'll let you know how things go. Our contract is 13 weeks.

Susan