Thread: Glad I found this site!!

Glad I found this site!!

I am a 30 year nurse, 50 years of age, thinking about traveling for the first time. The "empty nest" is beckoning soon and I would like to do something different and pay a bunch of bills off. I have lots of questions...Am I too old? I have only worked in rural hospitals...do I have enough experience? And how in the world do you find the right company to travel with? I have investigated the one with short assignments of 4 or 8 weeks. Has anyone ever traveled with nurse pro choice? Any advice and/or comments would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Indonurse

Exclamation Re: Glad I found this site!!

well Come to the Forum... Get some information and Share your experience.:luck: :luck:

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Glad I found this site!!

Quote Originally Posted by spribben View Post
    I am a 30 year nurse, 50 years of age, thinking about traveling for the first time. The "empty nest" is beckoning soon and I would like to do something different and pay a bunch of bills off. I have lots of questions...Am I too old? I have only worked in rural hospitals...do I have enough experience? And how in the world do you find the right company to travel with? I have investigated the one with short assignments of 4 or 8 weeks. Has anyone ever traveled with nurse pro choice? Any advice and/or comments would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi, spribben! :waving: Nice to meet you!

You? Old? Naaaah! I'd say you're experienced!

Have you done a search of the agency? Maybe someone else would have information.

'Cat'