Thread: Need work in Arkansas

Need work in Arkansas

I am looking for assignments in Arkansas. I do not want LTC or nursing homes. Been there, done that too long. I'd like to go into correctional nursing. I might consider a travel assignment if it's in a correctional facility in Arkansas or close to it in a compact state. I will also need to bring my family with me.
    I've been in contact with several travel agencies which at first sound really good...until the bottom line. I'd like to work with some one who is up front from the begining. I also don't want to work with a company that pushes me to take the housing they provide. I want the option to find my own housing.
    I'm desprerate to get out of LTC nursing and try my hand at correctional nursing. I have friends in correctional nursing who love it.
    Please, any one out there that thinks they might be able to help me out please e-mail. I'll get right back to you. I'm ready to go in a weeks notice.
    Thank you,
    Terry

Re: Need work in Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by terryking View Post
    I am looking for assignments in Arkansas. I do not want LTC or nursing homes. Been there, done that too long. I'd like to go into correctional nursing. I might consider a travel assignment if it's in a correctional facility in Arkansas or close to it in a compact state. I will also need to bring my family with me.
    I've been in contact with several travel agencies which at first sound really good...until the bottom line. I'd like to work with some one who is up front from the begining. I also don't want to work with a company that pushes me to take the housing they provide. I want the option to find my own housing.
    I'm desprerate to get out of LTC nursing and try my hand at correctional nursing. I have friends in correctional nursing who love it.
    Please, any one out there that thinks they might be able to help me out please e-mail. I'll get right back to you. I'm ready to go in a weeks notice.
    Thank you,
    Terry
    NaphCare If they can't help you I bet they can point you to someone who can.