Thread: Need help with Essay: What is your worst experience as a CNA or PCAT?

Smile Need help with Essay: What is your worst experience as a CNA or PCAT?

Hey guys,

I'm a new member. I really like your nurse forum a friend of mine recommend me this site. Currently I'm applying for a ASN in one of the colleges here in California. One of their essay question is: What is your worst experience as a student nurse assistant or patient care technician? Pls...i need you ideas I already run out of ideas. Thank u very much.

Re: Need help with Essay: What is your worst experience as a CNA or PCAT?

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm a new member. I really like your nurse forum a friend of mine recommend me this site. Currently I'm applying for a ASN in one of the colleges here in California. One of their essay question is: What is your worst experience as a student nurse assistant or patient care technician? Pls...i need you ideas I already run out of ideas. Thank u very much.

oh my....just one? As a nurses aid...or nursing student?

nurses aid...working nights...all of the blatant come ons at the nursing home. Being asked to rub things other than backs....being handed a check...and asked what I would do for X amount of money. :frustrated:

As a student.... first time catheterizing someone oriented - with his wife watching...he told me to hurry up because it was starting to... "you know" :frustrated:

Re: Need help with Essay: What is your worst experience as a CNA or PCAT?

This is probably late but will tell you anyway. I wouldn't call it a worst experince but very embarassing. I was putting this man to bed and was doing my job.(paricares)after i was done I went to the nurse and ask her if this man had a problem because he was leaking not knowing what I just did.The nurse had to tell me I did my job to well.He definently did not have a leaking problem. Very embarassing, now I watch what I do and how long I do it.