Thread: HD in North east

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HD in North east

please let me know if you know of a good company that recruit hemodialysis nurses

Re: HD in North east

Fresinius Medical Care You can find that online.Goodl luck!

The only suggestion I can give you is not to work in an acute setting in the Boston area..Especially for Davita...

Hi,
    Fresenius Medical care is definately NOT the place to go. They are harassing and inconsiderate to Nurses...Example 3 RN's came from foreign country and all regular staff laughed guessing if one was gay.....and asking them to go to gay bar to check out if they were indeed gay. When it was brought to company ......they ignored it!
    That company ignored MANY harassments Techs are allowed to scream and demean Nurses....not my idea of an ideal setting to work in.....:luck:

Hi! I happened upon a fairly new dialysis provider (DSI) that doesn't seem to squeeze the blood out of it's employees yet. The acutes are 2:1 in the dialysis room and 1:1 for critical care pts. They actually give you a reasonal amount of time between pts too. As far as training, they have several weeks classroom theory and then a preceptorship with another RN (don't know how long that is tho). So far I'm liking it very much, but they're not in every state. They do have a website DSI.COM. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dialysis Diva View Post
    Hi! I happened upon a fairly new dialysis provider (DSI) that doesn't seem to squeeze the blood out of it's employees yet. The acutes are 2:1 in the dialysis room and 1:1 for critical care pts. They actually give you a reasonal amount of time between pts too. As far as training, they have several weeks classroom theory and then a preceptorship with another RN (don't know how long that is tho). So far I'm liking it very much, but they're not in every state. They do have a website DSI.COM. Good luck!
    DSI is not a new dialysis company. It's a company that was divested when Fresenius bought out several smaller companies. It's Fresenius in new clothes:houra: :houra:

Quote Originally Posted by Dialysis Diva View Post

BTW DSI.COM leads to an IT Procurement site. DSI's website is:
    : : : Dialysis Clinics : : :

Smile Re: HD in North east

After reading all the remarks it seems that opinions are dependant upon your experience with individual companies. I've the same things expressed regarding every company out there good and bad reports. It depends upon your expectations and flexibility. Our company works with almost every nationwide dialysis provider and independents. If you want to call and chat about opportunities in the NORTH EAST or anywhere else for that matter I would be glad to talk. Here is my contact information.

Nathan Allison
    Foundation Medical Staffing
    800-774-9251 x147
    nathan.allison@foundationmedicalstaffing.com