Thread: Need an email buddy who is an LPN student

Need an email buddy who is an LPN student

I am going into my 5th month of a one year program and I still feel as lost as when I first started. Starting to think I actually may not be smart enough for this. I just need some advice and someone to chat with who has or is going through school. I really wish I would have taken a 2 year course, I do not advise this cramming to anyone. If interested, send me a PM and I'll gladly respond.

Re: Need an email buddy who is an LPN student

I am also in my 5th month of LPN program...I am really enjoying it, but it can be so stressful at times. I just started my first week of my Med-Surg rotation.. wow! whole new work compared to LTC. I hope to chat with you soon.

I am just starting my first semester as a LPN student. So, I can't help you much on the studying part. But, it is very fast paced here too. My geriatrics class was only 8 days long. Everyone in my class passed it. It was alot of studying. SO, if i can help. let me know.
    Good Luck.
    Shirley

Hi, I just started my LVN course 2 1/2 mo. ago and, well all I can say is there is a lot to learn in such a short time. I am currently in clinical LTC, so far I like it. I just sometimes feel so overwhelmed with all the homework, drug cards, nursing DX, anyways I can go on & on .... you can e-mail me anytime, It is always great to have support. I understand how you feel, lost at times...but hang in there we can do this, you are smart enough!!!!!

Angel
    Port Hueneme, CA

There are drug cards and nursing care plan stuff here
    http://www.joanadam.com
    hope it helps with your time management

I will be finished my LPN program in 2 months, it was a 15 month program. It's hard, but you can do it. I am a single mother with 2 kids, one of which is very sick all the time, & I am doing it. I love it. Good luck to you all, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel (it's just really dim sometimes lol)