Thread: Medical Solutions...This months Spotlight Company

Medical Solutions...This months Spotlight Company

Come Check out all that Medical Solutions has to offer you!!

JCAHO certified

“So they set out from village to village…healing people everywhere.” Luke 9:6

About Us…
    Whether you are thinking about becoming a traveling healthcare professional or have been traveling for years, Medical Solutions is a great solution for you!
    Since 1997, Medical Solutions has been providing great assignments to travelers in all 50 states.

About You!!!

At Medical Solutions you’ll find that we love to give you personal service. Our company is designed to give you personal attention.

Listening – We start the process by actively listening to what is important to you and what assignments you feel comfortable with.

Serving Your Needs – Not only do we let you know of the current travel openings we have, we also market individual travelers to Hospitals to create openings.

Availability - We check in with you and are available 24 hours a day everyday of the year. If a question or need should arise, it’s nice to have a personal representative.

Quality Assurance – Medical Solutions has achieved the Gold Seal of Approval for health care services through the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.

We Offer

Great Hourly, Tax-Free and Stipend Pay
    Immediate Access to Health, Dental & 401k
    Paid Private, Fully Furnished & Secure Housing
    Referral Bonuses

We look forward to hearing from you. Safe Journey!

Contact Us...

Email: info@MedElite.com
    URL: www.Medelite.com
    Phone: 1-866-MedElite (1-866-633-3548)
    Fax: 1-866-688-5929

Medical Solutions
    11205 Wright Circle
    Suite 210
    Omaha, NE 68144

1-866-633-3548 to ask for a recruiter

Re: Medical Solutions...This months Spotlight Company

Is this company still around? I was browsing their website and I was wondering if there is an ACTUAL company still out there, or if the website was just hanging out there.

Yes.....they are still around. Usually advertise under MedElite on job boards. Seem to be nice as far as correspondence goes. Rates a little lower than others though.

yes this company is still around. i am impressed with what i know of them. they seem like really good honest people and guys if their rates are slightly lower yet in return you have 100% support from your recruiter and company, safe, secure housing and people around you that you can trust - well - to me after years of traveling those things are worth their weight in gold!!! i would not hesitate to give them a try if they have the assignment you are looking for.

Hi. I don't know if I'm allowed to post here or not. I don't want to intrude on a nursing only forum. I'm not a nurse or recruiter. I'm the Marketing Manager at Medical Solutions.

I just wanted to let you know that Medical Solutions is still around and in fact has seen a lot of growth over the past year.

Also, we no longer use Medelite.com. If you type it in you will probably find us, but we are officially at MedicalSolutions.com.

Again, I hope this post isn't against the rules. BTW, please let me know where I can post normally.

Thanks.