http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...=8EcMnLVwxZsiq

I have a single family home that I am renting out to traveling nurses. The house is conveniently located close to Alta Bates Hospital in Berkeley, Ca. The house is newly renovated, updated kitchen with new everything-cabinets, granite, stainless appliances, garbage disposal, microwave, wine refrigerator, stackable washer dryer and has an eat in area in the kitchen. The entire house is newly done with a brand new bathroom, brand new heating system, new roof, new windows, large deck on the back of the house, newly landscaped front yard & a wood burning fire place in the master bedroom, which also features a walk in closet.

The house is 2 bedroom, 1 bath & has 865 square feet. The house comes fully furnished, fully outfitted (linens, utencils, dishes, pots, pans, TV, DVD player, Stereo, Cable, internet, local phone as well as cleaning supplies)

The house is a charming bungalow built in the 1920's and we have maintained the character of the house, but brought it up to speed with the all the amenities one expects in todays houses.

The rent is $2600.00 per month.

Please contact me for further information & additional pictures: rstagrl@yahoo.com (Wendy)