Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I help Nurses in Recovery Find employment

I help Nurses in Recovery Find employment

:33:I am 3 plus years sober (Jan 14, 2005) I have 18 years in the Life Sciences industry for clinical trials. I specialize on moving Nurses to realize the potential of the Clinical Trials industry, They Love Your Skills, even if you have been put on probation or suspended. The pay ranges from 55k to 70k for entry level positions.

My focus is to help people with this problem find employment, but keep your cost of living to what you are looking for. Check out my website and you will see my focus is Life Sciences and I love working with Nurses and Healthcare professionals like you, this is where I make my money. Also the employers should know your situation and you will be surprised about how they react, mostly positive.

My-RiNNOVi specializes in providing qualified clinical trial research professionals and entry level healthcare transitional employment services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and CRO industries. Our Quality Clinical Trial recruiting and candidate healthcare transitional services are designed to promote career growth and stimulation in the areas of Clinical Trial Monitoring, Data Management, Biometrics, Project Management, Medical Writing, Product and Drug Safety, Medical and Regulatory Affairs.

"We offer the best of both: sponsor specific, customized solutions that are both flexible and scalable; candidate specific transition from the Healthcare industry to the vast market potential of Clinical Trials”

Whether you're a client seeking industry-experienced professionals or a candidate looking for career flexibility and a New Direction in career opportunities, My-RiNNOVi can provide the solution to best accomplish your goals. No other company matches our commitment and pride in satisfying the requirements of both clients and candidates. We are your partner and champion in realizing your specific needs for Clinical Trials. HOW CAN I HELP YOUR MEMBERS OUT!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME, I WANT TO HELP....

Sincerely;

Reade Hulburd

Reade Hulburd

Re: I help Nurses in Recovery Find employment

This was very interesting, unfortunately there is only help out there for R.N.s. It seems as though l.p.n.s are really kind of stuck.

I would love to have more info about this. I am in Maryland, and would LOVE to find employment using my nursing skills without being in a patient care setting. I would appreciate contact info, and any help ANYONE can give finding employment!!!

I to am intrested in finding more info on finding employment in Wisconsin using nursing skills w/o patient care setting. Please leave info

How can I contact you? I'm interested and i am in PA

Here's my reply to you, and yes even the Life Sciences industry will also take LPN's.

I can help you with Job practice titles for Nurses needing jobs under suspension or probation, I have taken some suggestions from other nurses in recovery and added hotlink Job-Searches to each one of the Job descriptions on my Website www.MyRiNNOVi.com .

The link to the specific page is here: One Nurses Suggestions

Only thing I did was to create searches for each job title in Simplyhired, a job search engine. The only thing you have to do is click on the job title the job search will be done and then at the top of the page add in the City and State you are in and click again for a new search in your area, That's it... Same thing can also be done for LPN's, just change the Job Title at the top. (This is free to all who use it, you can also forward me your resume and I can also try to get you placed in different area's, this is what I do.

I am a recruiter for the Life Sciences industry, but most of my time is spent helping nurses in recovery find employment. If I get a fee that is great, if not I still help out and this is why I built my site this way. My Sober Date is January 14, 2005 and I was in a Alcohol induced Coma for 10 days on life support (.42 in my blood) and I survived... And then 90 Days of IOP at the Cleveland Clinic and the rest is history and "DAY TO DAY"... RiNNOVi in Italian means Rebirth or Renew That's why I like the name. If you need to contact me or if you have any problems, please do not hesitate in contacting me via email or cell phone.
    rhulburd@myrinnovi.com or (330) 357-2667.

Best Regards;

Reade:33:

Reade Hulburd
    My-RiNNOVi, LLC.
    Founder, Chief Renewal Officer
    Mobile: (330) 357-2667
    Home Page/google82e8ac3f6a790473.html

Quote Originally Posted by cocoanut8 View Post
    This was very interesting, unfortunately there is only help out there for R.N.s. It seems as though l.p.n.s are really kind of stuck.

Here's my reply to you, and yes even the Life Sciences industry will also take LPN's.

I can help you with Job practice titles for Nurses needing jobs under suspension or probation, I have taken some suggestions from other nurses in recovery and added hotlink Job-Searches to each one of the Job descriptions on my Website www.MyRiNNOVi.com .

The link to the specific page is here: One Nurses Suggestions

Only thing I did was to create searches for each job title in Simplyhired, a job search engine. The only thing you have to do is click on the job title the job search will be done and then at the top of the page add in the City and State you are in and click again for a new search in your area, That's it... Same thing can also be done for LPN's, just change the Job Title at the top. (This is free to all who use it, you can also forward me your resume and I can also try to get you placed in different area's, this is what I do.

I am a recruiter for the Life Sciences industry, but most of my time is spent helping nurses in recovery find employment. If I get a fee that is great, if not I still help out and this is why I built my site this way. My Sober Date is January 14, 2005 and I was in a Alcohol induced Coma for 10 days on life support (.42 in my blood) and I survived... And then 90 Days of IOP at the Cleveland Clinic and the rest is history and "DAY TO DAY"... RiNNOVi in Italian means Rebirth or Renew That's why I like the name. If you need to contact me or if you have any problems, please do not hesitate in contacting me via email or cell phone.
    rhulburd@myrinnovi.com or (330) 357-2667.

Best Regards;

Reade:33:

Reade Hulburd
    My-RiNNOVi, LLC.
    Founder, Chief Renewal Officer
    Mobile: (330) 357-2667
    Home Page/google82e8ac3f6a790473.html

Quote Originally Posted by nurse76 View Post
    I would love to have more info about this. I am in Maryland, and would LOVE to find employment using my nursing skills without being in a patient care setting. I would appreciate contact info, and any help ANYONE can give finding employment!!!

Exclamation Re: I help Nurses in Recovery Find employment

I am in recovery since 2003. In 2006 my RN license was re-instated. While my license was suspended, I worked as Clinical Research Coordinator in the field of Clinical Pharmaceutical Trials. However, I am still unable to find a job as acute care (hospital) RN. Please, HELP!!!

Question Re: I help Nurses in Recovery Find employment

Quote Originally Posted by rhulburd View Post
    :33:I am 3 plus years sober (Jan 14, 2005) I have 18 years in the Life Sciences industry for clinical trials. I specialize on moving Nurses to realize the potential of the Clinical Trials industry, They Love Your Skills, even if you have been put on probation or suspended. The pay ranges from 55k to 70k for entry level positions.

My focus is to help people with this problem find employment, but keep your cost of living to what you are looking for. Check out my website and you will see my focus is Life Sciences and I love working with Nurses and Healthcare professionals like you, this is where I make my money. Also the employers should know your situation and you will be surprised about how they react, mostly positive.

My-RiNNOVi specializes in providing qualified clinical trial research professionals and entry level healthcare transitional employment services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and CRO industries. Our Quality Clinical Trial recruiting and candidate healthcare transitional services are designed to promote career growth and stimulation in the areas of Clinical Trial Monitoring, Data Management, Biometrics, Project Management, Medical Writing, Product and Drug Safety, Medical and Regulatory Affairs.

"We offer the best of both: sponsor specific, customized solutions that are both flexible and scalable; candidate specific transition from the Healthcare industry to the vast market potential of Clinical Trials”

Whether you're a client seeking industry-experienced professionals or a candidate looking for career flexibility and a New Direction in career opportunities, My-RiNNOVi can provide the solution to best accomplish your goals. No other company matches our commitment and pride in satisfying the requirements of both clients and candidates. We are your partner and champion in realizing your specific needs for Clinical Trials. HOW CAN I HELP YOUR MEMBERS OUT!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME, I WANT TO HELP....

Sincerely;

Reade Hulburd

Reade Hulburd
    Your page comes up blank for me

I am hoping someone will reply because the dates on the threads date a few years back. I am a nurse in Missouri and was convicted of a drug felon more than 16 years ago. In 2005 I made application to the Missouri BON for reinstatement. I had to show all kinds of certificates of completion, as well as write a detailed letter of the events that took place during my addiciton up until my rehabilitation. Once the board met, I was notified that I would be reinstated my license after passing the NCLEX for the second time. Well, I passed and was placed on one year probation with random urine drops (a small price to pay for something I thought I would never get back). Anyway, after all of that I could not find anyone to hire me as a nurse. I even called the state BON, asking them if I had any restrictions, and informing them of what I was going through. Well I did not have any restrictions and the law did not prevent me from working as a nurse, but they told me maybe it was policies of the health facilities I had made application to more preventing them from hiring nurses with certain convictions. I was devastated. I decided to stop filling out applications and submitted an application to the Governor of Missouri for a full pardon. After 2 years of waiting, I was denied clemency.I want to let anyone reading this message know that all that time I was working in a job that made more money than an LPN long before I even approached the BON for reinstatement. Nursing is where my heart is and nursing is what I wanted to do again. During the 2 years while I was waiting on the Governor's denial I began taking pre-req classes for an RN course I have applied for ( I already had my bachelors degree in business).I was praying that one day the state might create some type of language that would allow health facilites to give nurses with felonies a second chance, because after during my research I found out that the social security act of 1996 has a list of reasons why a health facility will be dinied certain benefits, and hiring felonies is one of them. It also states that it is effective as of 1996, but I guess the health facilities had decided it was best to deny all felons no matter when they were convicted. I say this because my crime was committed in 1992. I have not started the RN program yet because the school has postponed the entire class until 2010, but I have finished all of the pre-req courses and passed the entrance test. I am moving forward if they will have me. Recently an agency hired me as a visiting nurse (I do physical assessments and check on assigned caregivers) and they are well aware of my past. I do my visits when I leave my full time job. The owners of the agency told me they admired my honesty. They just don't know, but they gave me hope again that there are people out there that believe in giving others a second chance. I hope this thread will be an inspiration to other nurses with felonies and are seeking nurse jobs.

I tried to open your web page, but it comes up blank. I am interested in what you have written.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast