Thread: hi Help on my essay about male nurse

hi Help on my essay about male nurse

Hi im new to this forum. I found this website and i thought this forum can really help me with my essay. It's a persuasive essay and my thesis is "More male nurses should be hire because they have physical advantages over female nurses." Yeah i know, i should work on the thesis sentence more but it was really hard for me to come up with one. Can anybody give me some male advantages over females?

Thank you and I appreciate it.

Ricu

Re: hi Help on my essay about male nurse

Hi xcoOolyx,

Wow, what an interesting handle. You don't indicate this and it really doesn't matter but I'm curious, are you a student nurse? What type of class are you taking that you would be asked to write, or choose to write on this subject? Secondly, what are your own thoughts or feelings on men working in the field? Furthermore, how does being a member of your own sex impact your viewpoint on this subject? When you sort those things out, you may have an easier time with the paper. From my perspective as a male nurse, I think that you might spur a little more interest in your theis from this readeship if you propose to discuss what might be gender bias rather than real ability when it comes to the acceptance of men in the field of nursing.

Just my two cents,

R

Re: hi Help on my essay about male nurse

I'm a junior in high school and i talked with my teacher and she suggest that i should change my thesis sentence. Now I'm really mad because i have to research all over again and write 4-6 page essay in one day and i just got back from Judo that took 4hours. I'm going to a new topic in this forum because now my thesis is now "As long as doctors and nurses give proper care to the patient, it is not directly their fault for the death of the patient." Thank you for trying to help me. Also I am trying to be a RN nurse. =)