Hello !

I am so glad you found my posting and I am even more excited to speak with you or anyone you know who is looking or anyone who has entered the exciting world of travel nursing / allied / therapy.

At RTG Medical we pride ourselves on our customer service more then anything, we know it is important for you to have a close relationship with your recruiter and we do just that. Also with RTG Medical you only have 1 recruiter who does everything for you from setting up your housing to processing your pay checks, again we do this because as your recruiter we know you best

We have several positions in the hospital available across the nation !! We offer excellent pay and other benefits including free private housing or a stipend, travel money, insurance, direct deposit, and a 401K !!

RTG Medical is listed on the INC 500 as being one of the fastest growing companies in the Country. We have done this by being industry leaders in placing traveling professionals in settings that create a win-win relationship for them and the facility. We are JCAHO accredited, so we are held to the same high standards as the facilities we place our candidates in.

I would love to talk to you or anyone you may know regarding these opportunities and see if we have something that might be a good fit for you. At RTG we really focus on taking care of our employees in every aspect. Customer service is our number one concern.

Please give me a call at (866) 784 - 2329 ext 222 or send me an email and we can get started. I truly look forward to visiting with you and I hope to talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Mellisa Newill
Senior Recruiter
RTG Medical
"Temporary Staffing - Permanent Solutions"
Ph: 866-784-2329 ext: 222
Email: mellisa.newill@rtgmedical.com
Web: RTG Medical

RTG Medical is proud to have received both the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of approval (TM) for healthcare staffing services and be a member of the Inc 500 list of fastest growing privately held companies in the United States.