okay so i believe i have pissed off my supervisor...i am a prn nurse and i usually work 3 days one week and 4 days the next. i have never really been picky on the days off that i need. we all have to rotate weekends. well my hubbys days of are fri and sat. so the only day off i need was the fri on the weekend that i work so that i could see my hubby. well no problem there. well now that i am in school i have class on mon and wed nite. i work days so there is no interference. well she started scheduling me mon after i worked the weekend and it was making it hard to study. so i gave up my day with my hubby to have that mon off every other week. she threw a fit and said you PRN people are to work when we need you not the other way around. um hello its just one day. she was so pissed of the my holiday schedule sucks. i work thru,fri,sat, and sun of thanksgiving and then work Christmas (thurs),fri,sat and sun. i have no holidays with my family. but she called me in on my weekend off and i came in...plus i come in early every day. we have one nurse that comes in about 715am or 730. we are suppose to be there by 645am. and she gets the better schedule? help how do i smooth things over? was i being to demanding? i am trying to get my RN. plus now next semester i have to tell her i will need mon and wed every week now because my next class can't be at nite. i am afraid to tell her because i don't want to be retaliated on.