I am going through Excelsior. I really like it. if you are really determined not to be an LPN and want to work in another field besides LTC and doctors office's then go for it. You do not need the college network. Please don't fall for it. It is a waste of your money. I fell for it and opened the first book, found it to go on and on. I then found a great set of CD's on e-bay. $10 per class. These ladies went to Excelsior. I have passed every test. Found that college network was not even to close to what I needed to pass. There is also a great couple of ladies that have started a buisness teaching Excelsior students what they need to know for the clinical. They have a 94% pass rate. I just had a friend who has been out of the hospital since LPN clinicals and said it was well woth the money and she is confident she will do fine on the clinical. the rest of my college network books are still wrapped. It makes me sick to my stomach everytime I look at them. All that wasted money. Just remember that anyone from college network is a salesperson trying to make a living. they are not a Excelsior graduate nor student.