Thread: Where to find CNA's?

Where to find CNA's?

Hi! I'm Lisa and I stumbled upon your forum while looking for online resources for CNA's. I'm currently trying to build a recruiting plan for CNA's and would love to network!

To say the least, this has been a huge challenge. I'd be interested in speaking with anyone who may have any ideas on how to go about finding CNA's and other healthcare professionals. In exchange, I'd be happy to give you any help I can with a job search (regardless of what type of position you are currently seeking), including critiquing your resume.

Thanks so much!

Exclamation Re: Where to find CNA's?

:google-nurse::google-nurse:
    Quote Originally Posted by LHiggins View Post
    Hi! I'm Lisa and I stumbled upon your forum while looking for online resources for CNA's. I'm currently trying to build a recruiting plan for CNA's and would love to network!

To say the least, this has been a huge challenge. I'd be interested in speaking with anyone who may have any ideas on how to go about finding CNA's and other healthcare professionals. In exchange, I'd be happy to give you any help I can with a job search (regardless of what type of position you are currently seeking), including critiquing your resume.

Thanks so much!
    Hello, my name is Lisa too and I am a cna and have been looking for traveling positons that pay for relocation and lodging, i have experience working in hospitals and LTC. I AM HARDWORKING,RELIABLE,FAST PACED,GET ALONG WITH OTHERS WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND THAT FAVORS TEAM PLAYER ATTITUDE AS WELL, LOOKING FOR A CHANGE OF PAY THAN WHAT IM GETTING HERE IN OKLAHOMA CITY. HAVE NO DEPENDANTS AND SINGLE. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS lisach34@yahoo.com.